Wednesday 13 December 2017

I didn‘t Noticed about my child’s exam Schedule. Exam schedule remainder should be sent to parents prior without fail in schools.

In some schools still, they don’t feel as a responsibility to intimate parents about the examination. My son is an average student studying at 1st standard. I am the only one handling his academics. Apart from this, he is attending daily tuitions. I am a software test Engineer, busy all the time. Hardly, I get time to spend with my son every day when I reach back home my son will be returning from tuitions.
                       Yesterday, when I returned from my work, got a call from his tuition teacher to visit. I went she Is complaining about my son as he is not prepared anything for an exam. I was shocked to listen to the exam schedule. I checked his diary not found anything. It may be the mistake of the class teacher or my son. At the moment I felt that if any reminder message about exam schedule might help me to prepare and guide him.
I Request every school management to opt for school management software or school app to communicate with parents about the notifications as in this busy life many be parents won’t get time to check school diary.
Parent communication https://followclass.com/parent-communication-appapp is mandatory to get updates.
I suggest Follow class school app

No comments:

Post a Comment